1. The protection and security of your personal data are important to us. Personal data is only collected, processed, and used by us in accordance with legal regulations (EU-GDPR, TKG 2003). As a user, you agree to the data processing as described in this statement.
Contact person and responsible company:
WILDart FILM eU
2. During your visit to our website, we collect personal data to the extent technically necessary: the date and time of accessing a page on our website, your IP address, the name and version of your web browser, and the webpage (URL) you visited before accessing our website. These data cannot be attributed to specific individuals by us.
3. Your data will be deleted as soon as there is no longer any legal obligation to store the data. Your data will generally be deleted after 12 months. You have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation, and objection in principle. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection laws or if your data protection rights have otherwise been violated, please contact us. We will be happy to provide you with information. We strive to comply with all legal requirements. Legal or contractual retention obligations, such as those to customers for warranty or damages, or to contractual partners, serve as a basis for continuing to store personal data (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR – basis of the lawfulness of processing: legal / legal obligation).
4. For reasons of security and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the website operator, we use SSL encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of your browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. When SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
5. You can contact us at any time at email@example.com.